FUN FACT! Pritchard Island of Inverness Florida was named after James Pritchard, a Justice of the Peace in Hernando County, and Rebecca, his wife, who bought a 6 acre parcel of land in the year 1885 right here next to Lake Henderson for a whopping $75!!! There are 126 houses in the development, according to property appraiser records. The U-shaped, maintenance free neighborhood off Gospel Island Road is a little more than a mile from downtown, served by city water and central sewer systems. Homes in Pritchard Island range from 1148 square feet to 1779 square feet and lot sizes from 0 lot line to 0.17 lot size for low maintenance yard work! Homes in Pritchard Island were built between 1986 and 2004. Pritchard Island includes Tennis courts, swimming pool and community docks too. Recreational "rails to trails" and public boat launch just down the street as is historic downtown Inverness and is also close to the Withlacoochee State Trail and Fort Cooper State Park.
Nearby conveniences include Stumpknockers Restaurant, Joe’s Family Restaurant, First Taste Chinese Restaurant, Heidi’s Italian Restaurant, McLeod House Bistro, Boys and Girls Club of Citrus County, Liberty Park, Sportsmens Bowl Inc Bowling Alley, Highlands West Salon, and so many other things that Inverness has to offer!
Pritchard Island of Inverness is zoned for Inverness Primary School. Inverness Middle School and Citrus High School.
More neighborhood stats here!
||Sold (past year)
|Avg List Price
|Avg SOLD Price
|Avg Seller Discount