1. Visit the waterfront for some great music, food, games, beer and wine and fireworks. This is a FREE event to attend and the only large fireworks display in Citrus County on the 4th of July! Fireworks kick off at 9:00pm, weather permitting. The best view of the Fireworks show will be from Kings Bay Park. A great music lineup with local favorite The Chad Montana Band and this year's fireworks will be set to music. This is another FREE event brought to you by the City of Crystal River.
2. Cove Ridge Marina Yacht Club is hosting a fireworks display on the 4th from 9:15-10:15 pm. Located at the Marina 947 Piercetown Rd in CR
3. INVERNESS’ PATRIOTIC EVENING SET FOR JULY 3
The City of Inverness will light up the sky at 9 p.m. Wednesday, July 3 — but now’s the time to think about where you’re going to sit to watch the bombs burst over Lake Henderson.
Parking locations and suggested viewing locations include:
- Boys & Girls Club Ballfield, 401 N. Apopka Ave.
- Inverness Government Center, 212 W. Main Street
- Pine Avenue Municipal Parking Lot, near the intersection of Pine Avenue and Dampier
- Wayside Park, 1010 State Road 44 E.
Folding chairs and blankets are welcome at these locations:
Dampier Street will be closed at MLK Avenue to the Withlacoochee State Trail for people to gather. No alcohol, coolers, canopies, pop-up tents, personal fireworks, barbecue grilling or pets allowed.